Each of us has times in our lives when we need someone to come along side us and help us through a difficult time. However, withdrawing rather than reaching out, may seem like the easier and/or the more appealing option. Unfortunately, this often leads to increasing issues such as loneliness, depression, increased anxiety, as well as suicidal thoughts.
Withdrawal, whether out of fear, frustration, etc., often leads to additional issues such as increased stress, guilt, loneliness, depressed mood, change in appetite, change in sleep patterns, increased physical pains (including head, neck, stomach/intestinal, and joint) and diminished self-esteem.
If you are in a season of life where you need: someone to…
- talk to
- attentively listen to you
- walk with you through a challenging time
- help navigate challenges being faced
- identify self-destructive patterns that may keep you feeling stuck and lead to further withdrawal/isolation
- help you discover alternative solutions
- provide hope where there seems to be none
- help you rediscover joy and peace
CFC Counseling is here for you. Some of the areas we specialize in are:
- ADHD issues
- Adjustment to a life transition and/or loss
- Dating Issues/Concerns
- Death of a Family Member, Friend, or Medical Diagnosis
- Divorce/Separation/Marital Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Identity/Self-Esteem Issues
- Infertility/Miscarriage/Still-Birth- Pregnancy Related Issues
- Parenting Concerns/Issues
- Sexual Abuse- victims not offenders
- Sexual Issues and/or Addiction
If you, or a family member, is dealing with any of these issues, please contact us for assistance. Reaching out for help can be the first step towards healing.